Thursday, December 4, 2014

{#12DaysOfDharmaLove} Yoga Challenge! Day 5’s pose is “Heron - Krounchasana”! I’m dedicating today’s pose to all the beautiful children in my life who inspire me with the wonder in their eyes and the pure JOY in their hearts!!! I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take risks… Let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves!!! @dharmabumsactive @amyelandry @kathy0805 @elinorecohen @bryceyoga @miso_healthy @_carlotta_castangia I’m wearing my AMAZING Dharma Bums - From Studio to Street leggings!!! Remember that you all get a 20% discount on the entire line of Dharma Bums leggings for the duration of the challenge. Make sure to use the code “DHARMALOVE” in the discount field when you purchase at http://ift.tt/1l3Myb9 #Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #IntentionIsEverything #LasVegasYoga #LasVegasYogi #LasVegasYogis #VegasYogi #VegasYogis #DharmaBumsActive #DharmaBumsActiveWear #LoveMyDharmaBums #EthicalYogi http://ift.tt/1vSnVAW

No comments:

Post a Comment