Wednesday, December 10, 2014

{‪#12DaysOfDharmaLove} Yoga Challenge! Day 11’s pose is...





{‪#12DaysOfDharmaLove} Yoga Challenge! Day 11’s pose is “Handstand - Adho Mukha Vrksasana”! I’m dedicating today’s pose to my beautiful and AMAZING friend and yogini Autumn Sellmann @autumn_rae who’s loving heart and beautiful spirit lift me up everyday! She’s an incredible friend and loves me for me! Thank you autumn for always supporting me!!! You lift me up when I need it the most, and always share your love and light!!! You’re sweet, special, radiant and I’m so grateful for YOU!!!! You embody Osho’s words so beautifully; “Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.” I love you Autumn!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

@dharmabumsactive

@amyelandry

@kathy0805

@elinorecohen

@bryceyoga

@miso_healthy

@_carlotta_castangia

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I’m wearing my AMAZING @dharmabumsactive leggings!!! Remember that you all get a 20% discount on the entire line of Dharma Bums leggings for the duration of the challenge. Make sure to use the code “DHARMALOVE” in the discount field when you purchase at http://ift.tt/1l3Myb9

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

#Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #IntentionIsEverything #LiveWithIntention #LasVegasYoga #LasVegasYogi #LasVegasYogis #VegasYogi #VegasYogis #DharmaBumsActive #DharmaBumsActiveWear #LoveMyDharmaBums #EthicalYogi via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IBaeND






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1zwKPAo

No comments:

Post a Comment