Sunday, November 23, 2014

"At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." Albert Schweitzer • DAY 21 for Yoga30’s #30DaysOfGratitude Yoga Challenge is my "Gratitude Post"! I’m devoting this day of gratitude to my incredible teacher training students!!!… I feel incredibly blessed and privileged to be doing what I love; teaching yoga. As a yoga teacher trainer I invite my students to grow and transform in ways they never knew or thought they could… To surrender the things that they have no control of, and to actively choose the things they do have control of, and become more aware of each subtle action and reaction, each emotion, and each breath. I give love, facilitate love and hold space for true learning and growth. It’s my deepest passion in life, and without teaching I’d be missing a piece of me. I love sharing what I have learned with others, pushing my students to their edges, and encouraging them to integrate yoga into every aspect of their life. Trust in your body and your ability, and you can do anything. So much gratitude for my amazing students who give me the privilege of being their teacher!!! @yoga30_online_yoga @elinorecohen @mackenzieyoga @yogawithirene @yoginora @koyawebb @bethstuartyoga @headyoga and @bhaktiyogashala @casssean @heathermurillo @cindycgrayson @brennan_mejia @bienx2  Photo captured by the incredibly talented Ashlee Flaig-Ashley Flaig Photography http://ift.tt/1vDYnKU

No comments:

Post a Comment