Friday, October 31, 2014

{Happy Halloween Yogis! I’m very, very excited about teaching TODAY at @truyogalasvegas! Join me from 10:30am - 12:00pm for my Pure Flow™ level 2-3 Class!! Can’t wait to see my SUMMERLIN #LasVegas Yoga friends!!!… Come experience this beautiful Brand New Yoga Studio with me!!! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Tru Yoga 7310 Smoke Ranch Rd. Suite D Las Vegas, NV 89128 Tel: (702) 331-1600 Sat Nam xoxox~eli ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Incredible, AMAZING leggings by @thisisnualime ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Photo by @asha_aum @ashleyflaigphotography #Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #IntentionIsEverything #TruYogaLasVegas #LasVegasYoga #LasVegasYogis #VegasYogis #Nualime #NuaLovers} via Instagram http://ift.tt/1voYJz1

No comments:

Post a Comment