Sunday, October 5, 2014

Either “teach” through alignment instruction and...





Either “teach” through alignment instruction and intelligent sequencing or be “spiritual” and “inspiring” through YEARS and YEARS and YEARS of teaching experience. You can’t jump to the finish line of teaching. You have to go through the entire process and let the journey of the process show you who the true teacher in you is. It’s not an “I am” journey… It’s a journey where you practice, practice, practice… And the journey shows you where you’re at. Organically. Magically. Then, and only then can you even call yourself a teacher. I love my teaching journey, and it’s reflected back to me in every teacher training I teach. Then I step aside and watch my trainees blossom and fly away… Hopefully, always coming back home to the loving nest of their teacher who loves them, and supports them unconditionally!!! I love each one of you! ALWAYS!!! • This photo was captured by my dear friend, and teacher trainee, Ashlee Flaig-Ashley Flaig Photography #Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #IntentionIsEverything #LasVegasYoga #LasVegasYogis #VegasYogi #VegasYogis http://ift.tt/1uP5JtH






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1EiPLuR

No comments:

Post a Comment