Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sometimes you get a gift made just for you, a gift that renews...



Sometimes you get a gift made just for you, a gift that renews your faith in life, in people, in the yoga community… My dear friend, @blissjewels created this mala for me with such love, positive intention, and care! I wear these beads close to my heart, may they heal me, may they bless, and inspire my new beginnings • “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ~Helen Keller
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Stunning & Inspiring Mala by @blissjewels ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Photo captured by the amazingly talented, and AWESOME @bigcameraman
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
#Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #LosAngelesYogis #IntentionIsEverything #LiveWithIntention #JewelryWithIntention #Jewelry #BlissJewels #Mala #MalaBeads #BigCameraMan via Instagram http://ift.tt/1eEpWMO



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1IO2Npd

No comments:

Post a Comment