Friday, July 31, 2015

Join me for my Pure Flow Yoga Teacher Training INFORMATION SESSION & FREE CLASS • SUNDAY August 16th from 2-4pm at @thespringsla • 608 Mateo St. Los Angeles, CA 90021! Meet and greet with fellow potential trainees, myself, and our fabulous Assistants! We’ll be having a FREE HOUR AND A HALF CLASS, and enjoy time to meet and greet while having an information session about all the details of the @pureflowyoga 200hr & 300hr Teacher Training Programs, so you can have any additional questions answered personally by me… Including can I arrive late to sessions? How do I make things up? And will I be ready to teach after this TT?!… Yes! You will be ready to teach!… And we have easy solutions for any, and all logistical concerns you may have… So join us with open hearts Sunday, August 16th at 2:00pm! Let the transformational journey begin!!! xoxox~eli AMAZING outfits by @daughtersofculture Photo captured by the amazingly talented, and AWESOME @bigcameraman #Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #PureFlowYogaTeacherTraining #YogaTeacherTraining #YTT #YTT200 #YTT300 #IntentionIsEverything #LiveWithIntention #DaughtersOfCulture #BigCameraMan via Instagram http://ift.tt/1DfttN1


Attenzione! L'immagine contiene moccoli ai santi!

No comments:

Post a Comment