Thursday, July 3, 2014

This sweet comment melted my heart… I go through changes in my...





This sweet comment melted my heart… I go through changes in my own practice and thinking which affect my teaching. Ceaselessly, I ask myself: How do I most effectively communicate what I understand and see? How do I facilitate, cultivate and better create teachers that truly “teach”… Every time I lead my Pure Flow Yoga Teacher Training I receive a new and eager group of trainees excited for the journey ahead and together we create a unique group dynamic that begins the transformation from yoga practitioner to yoga teacher… And although they’ll always remain practitioners and students of yoga… They’ll emerge teachers who will go on and inspire countless other students. I feel so privileged and grateful I get the opportunity to teach and inspire so many new teachers each year…. Its days like this I get reinforcement that I’m on the right path and that I’m doing the work I was meant to do! #Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #PureFlowYogaTeacherTraining #IntentionIsEverything http://ift.tt/1vCoQTw






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1zaZH70

No comments:

Post a Comment