Wednesday, April 15, 2015

There aren’t enough words to describe how much I love...





There aren’t enough words to describe how much I love @autumn_rae! She’s not only a dear friend, but a sister who’s always there for me, as I am for her! We lift each other up, and I’m incredibly grateful to call her my friend! We had an amazing morning shooting together yesterday! Thank you @bigcameraman ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AMAZING outfits by @daughtersofculture ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gorgeous wrist adornments by @jeannevergerjewelry ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Photo captured by @bigcameraman ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

#Yoga #ElinoreCohenYoga #PureFlowYoga #IntentionIsEverything #LasVegasYoga #LasVegasYogis #VegasYogi #VegasYogis #DaughtersOfCulture #IAmADaughter #Mala #WristMala #JewelryWithIntention via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zhG76V






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1NL6m1F

No comments:

Post a Comment